- No returned goods will be accepted unless authorised by us and the package is marked clearly.
- We will do everything possible to comply with reasonable requests for returns and will issue any refund due to you as promptly as possible.
- If you are unhappy with the goods for any reason, you have the right to return them within 7 days of receipt. As long as they are returned suitably packaged in new, unused condition and you pay for the return carriage and insurance, we will replace or refund them as appropriate..
- If incorrect or faulty goods are supplied, we will of course replace or refund these, as appropriate, as quickly as possible.
We must receive notification of any problems within 7 days of delivery of your order.
- If goods are damaged in transit, please keep all documentation and packaging and contact us within 7 days of receipt for returns instructions.
- If you have ordered goods incorrectly, please contact our sales office to discuss your requirements. Returns of correctly supplied goods must be unused, undamaged, in the original packaging and carriage paid by the customer and may be subject to a re-stocking charge (at our discretion) to cover our expenses. Please note that exchanged items may be subject to re-delivery and administration charges at our discretion.
- If you are uncertain as to whether or not you are ordering the correct item, please do not order large quantities. If in doubt, either contact us for advice or order a single item to ensure that it is correct before ordering large quantities. Returns of large quantities may be subject to a re-stocking charge at our discretion.
- If you have any concerns or questions please call or email us
To book a return please click here